Shrimp soup is a secondary meal, and it’s one of the international useful and delicious recipes as it is easy to prepare it, moreover, consists of simple ingredients and very easy, so that you can prepare shrimp soup in a very short time, today, we will show you how to prepare it, all you have to do is follow the ingredients and easy steps to get delicious and tasty meal.
- A kilo of shrimp.
- Medium onion, chopped.
- Chopped green pepper.
- 3 molars of mashed garlic.
- 2 medium tomatoes.
- A teaspoon of salt, lemon, and vinegar.
- A small spoon of salt.
- A teaspoon of cumin.
- A teaspoon of pepper.
- A teaspoon of fish spices.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
How to Make shrimp soup
- Clean the shrimp with vinegar, lemon and salt, then set aside.
- Put the onion and olive oil in a bowl on the fire and stir.
- Then put the tomatoes, green peppers and garlic in a blender and mix and then add to the onion with constant stirring.
- Add the spices, pepper, cumin, and salt, stir for 5 minutes then add the shrimp and simmer with the mixture.
- Add water and simmer until it boils well for 15 min or less,
You can serve shrimp soup as a secondary recipe with bread in the main meal.