Sweets are a favorite food for young and old ones, most people like to eat sweets, and there are those who enjoy making it, Oreo dessert is very tasty but it will become tastier by adding it to this delicious cake, enjoy making it, and serve it to your family and guests.
- Two cups of flour
- A cup of sugar
- A cup of milk
- Half a cup of sugar
- Three tablespoons of cocoa
- Three eggs
- A teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Half a cup of whipped cream
- 10 pieces Oreo
For decoration: (optional)
- A cup of white cream thick mixed with 7 ground oreo grains
- Chocolate or melted chocolate sauce
- Grated chocolate
- Oreo pieces to decorate sides
How to Make Oreo Cake:
- Sift the flour with baking powder, cocoa, and salt and set aside then mix the oil with eggs and vanilla well, then add the liquid milk and beat well while adding the sifted flour.
- Pour the mixture into a baking mold greased with vegetable oil and flour, try to bake it in the usual way
- During the baking, prepare the filling by mixing the cream with oreo
- Take out the cake after it is cooked and let it cool completely, then divide the cake from the center so you have two molds of cake.
- Add the filling on one half of the cake which is completely cold and then put the other half over the cream
- Put the cream and ground Oreo on the cake.